QUESTIONS? CONTACT US NOW!

* required

See Clearly After Cataract Surgery

Have you heard of premium lenses?  These are specialty lenses used during cataract surgery that can reduce or even eliminate your dependency on glasses after cataract surgery!

Designer Frames and Contact Lenses

The optical shop at Palm Coast Eye Center offers the latest styles and designer names along with economical options for the entire family.  Are you looking for contact lenses? Our team can fit and supply your contact lenses.

What Our Patients Say

Hear what real patients have to say about their care and treatment at Palm Coast Eye Center.  There is no better recommendation than the words of our valuable patients.

PATIENT INFORMATION

Notice of Privacy Practices

Insurance InformationClick here to view our HIPAA Privacy Policy

Insurance Information

Palm Coast Eye Center works with most insurance companies.

Medicare and You

Escalating medical costs affect us all. We are trying to do our part to help contain costs while maintaining the finest quality eye care available. For this reason we accept Medicare Assignment. This means we accept the amount Medicare allows for patients on all covered services and adjust any part of our fee above that. Medicare pays 80% of its approved fee (after the deductible has been met), and requires that we bill you for the other 20%. This portion is usually covered by supplemental insurance.

We feel that our participation with Medicare makes cataract surgery affordable for everyone. Our office staff will use our state-of-the-art computer system to electronically file your Medicare and insurance forms. If you have any questions regarding financial information, please ask. Our goal is to keep your costs and inconvenience to an absolute minimum.